The integration platform
Companies use a wide range of hardware platforms, network technologies, operating systems, and software applications for their IT structures. Organisation and production sequences are often supplemented by systems for time and attendance, shop floor data collection and access control. The integration platform B-COMM has been developed for integrating all data collection processes into the IT structures. Programmed in modern Java architecture, it allows communication between the recording terminals and the software applications, independently of the computer or operating system platforms.
The decisive advantage of these features is that the interface to the partner's application needs to be programmed only once and can still be used on all platforms. Furthermore, the individual B-COMM modules and the software applications can also be installed on different computers.
By using UNICODE, B-COMM is prepared for processing all internationally known fonts and can thus be used worldwide.
The optional module CardLink™ is of particular use to our partners. It is integrated in the partner's application and allows extending the online access control by access solutions with digital and wireless door components. more...
An example for the use of trendsetting technologies is the biometric module for identifying people in data recording.
- Independent of operating systems and computer platforms
- Standardized user and data interfaces across all platforms
- Standardized graphical user interface
- Fast parameter download via FTP
- Online interface to SWP application via TCP/IP
- Separate installation of B-COMM and the application possible
- Remote management
- Multi-client capability; unlimited number of clients
- Up to 99 streams can be configured per client
- Transfer of data in online, offline and standalone mode
- Differential, automatic master record download
- Differential, automatic validation download
- Encryption of the data communication between terminal and communication software
- Operating system-oriented and interactive installation program
- Installation as service under Windows operating systems XP/Vista/Windows7/Server 200x
- Installation as Daemon under Unix
- Scheduling for each individual job
- User-friendly support
- Backup and restoring of configurations
- Controllable file maintenance
- Presently available in: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian and Greek (more on request)
- Worldwide use thanks to Unicode Big Endian used for all B-COMM files