- Staff access to secure areas in banks or financial institutions
- High-security areas with special access rules, for instance in nuclear power plants or armament factories
- One-way corridors at airports to separate airside and landside
Security interlocks for controlled access
Orthos electronically monitored security interlocks meet the most exacting security requirements and offer optimum protection for the sensitive areas of a building. The required safety levels are provided individually: from the authorisation of staff access by a card reader or code keyboard to verification of identity using biometric systems in the interior of the lock.
Security interlocks can be equipped with a range of different resistance classes, biometric verification, weight checking, or one or two-zone contact mats.
Key features of Orthos security interlocks
A second person can be detected in the interior of the lock by the incorporation of contact mats or a weighing system. Additional biometric identification systems in the interior help to identify users and rule out misuse.
The Orthos product range also includes the modular PIL-M02 Channel for use in airports at airside-landside crossover points. The modular Orthos PIL-M02 Security Interlock only allows passage in one direction. Different security levels are possible depending on the configuration selected.
Orthos PIL cylindrical and cubic security interlocks
- Smooth and silent running performance
- Minimal space requirement due to compact design
- Additional security with contact mats, weighing equipment or Quattro-Vision camera system
- Resistance classes WK2, WK3 and up to WK4 with cubic locks
The following options are possible:
- Leaves and folding wing doors
- Fire protection leaves and/or doors
- Emergency exit function
- Bullet-resistant doors and break-in resistance
Orthos PIL-M02 airport interlocks
- Modular, adaptive system
- Designed as an angled lock system
- User-friendly passage even with luggage
- Sophisticated sensors ensure a high level of personal security and protection for property
- Visual and acoustic alarm in the event of unauthorised passage (optional)
- Visual user guidance (optional)
Product brochure Orthos personal interlocks
- 2,82 MB