Ideally suited to outdoor applications and environmental extremes. Maximum security applications including remote sites within the utility including water treatment areas as well as perimeter security and security on track side/road side enclosures and cabinets. A key is required to open and lock the shackle.
Kaba offers a range of padlocks to suit a wide variety of applications, providing high levels of physical security combined with market leading key control procedures.
Kaba Padlock K18 offers CEN 4 Grade rating.
- 57mm Stainless steel padlock body
- Electro polished and hardened steel shackle
- 11 mm diameter open shackle
- Cylinder is protected by 5 mm spinning guard
- Double locking stainless steel ball bearing
- Tungsten carbide anti drill protection as standard
- Attack and resistance-tested to Sold Secure Silver level
- EN 12320 security standard grade 4 (CEN 4)
- LPCB approved, Grade 4 when used with approved security product
- Kaba 20
- quattro pluS