High security applications including remote sites within the utility and infrastructure sectors as well as general perimeter security and security on track side/road side enclosures and cabinets. A key is required to open and lock the shackle. Suitable for universal indoor and outdoor use.
Kaba offers a range of padlocks to suit a wide variety of applications, providing high levels of physical security combined with market leading key control procedures.
Kaba Padlock P8065 offers CEN 5 Grade rating.
- 80 mm- hardened steel padlock and shackle
- Electroless nickel plated
- 15 mm diameter open shackle
- Shackle available with 27 & 50 mm clearance
- EN 12320 Grade 5 (CEN 5)
- Cylinder is protected by a 5 mm thick hardened plate
- Double locking hardened stainless steel ball bearing
- Uses a Swedish oval cylinder
- Kaba 20
- quattro pluS