Recreational facilities face many challenges related to safety, security and organisation. Busy times often create issues with providing enough lockers. Administering access rights can also become a big challenge when the sports facilities are rented out to external event organisers. Specifically, the challenges include:
- Damage or theft of sports and technical equipment, leading to high cost of repair and replacement
- Student, staff and spectator safety, making certain types of events risky to host
- Security of personal belongings
- Providing enough lockers for people’s use at buy times
- Controlling people’s entry, especially when the premises are rented out to external organisers
An integrated approach to sports security
Kaba provides a range of solutions to enhance security and safety throughout the sports centre, including:
- Robust and efficient tripod barriers with variable flow control
- Automated access management systems, allowing separate, time-related entry to various groups and facilities, such as players, spectators, VIP visitors, caterers, etc.
- Electronic locker locks, which eliminate the need for mechanical keys
The result is reduced administration cost, efficient use of the facilities, increased safety and security of all people.