Responsibility to the environment is an important part of our corporate strategy. We protect our environment actively on all levels and in all areas of our global business and are ISO 14001 accredited (see certification and videos opposite).
We adhere to and respect all environmental standards and our activities are continuously examined with regard to their ecological impact. Simultaneously, we continue to improve our processes in order to optimise the ecological performance of our group.
We also make sure that our products and solutions are designed to meet the highest environmental standards for the whole of their lifecycle.
To ensure we carry out our environmental and waste-minimisation policy, we:
- Meet or exceed legal requirements
- Embrace environmental management through the commitment of our management and board of directors
- Communicate this policy to all employees and the public
- Conserve energy and materials and recycle when possible
- Strive to eliminate pollution through process improvement
- Educate and train employees to work in an environmentally responsible manner
- Plan for emergencies through established preparation and response procedures.
Committed to sustainability
Kaba continually strive to develop energy efficient solutions that can save you money.
Kaba Revolving Doors provide excellent thermal insulation for main entrance areas that both enhance your security and reduce your energy costs.
Kaba Auditcon Electronic Safe Locks are self-powered requiring no battery purchase or disposal to reduce your carbon footprint.
The E-Plex 2000 with PowerStar Technology there are no wires to install, or batteries to replace.