for security and public areas
Robust turnstiles from the Kentaur range are ideal for securing outside areas. In conjunction with card readers they can be used to control access reliably without the need for personnel, ensuring controlled passage of individuals from one side to the other in the permitted direction.
Versions available with two, three or four wings in a variety of design options.
Special feature of Kentaur turnstiles
Thanks to our patented end-point locking system it is impossible for anyone to be trapped in the turnstile during a power failure or attempted unauthorised access.
Advantages of Kentaur turnstiles
- patented end-point locking system prevents being locked in
- versions with integrated bike gate, swing door for the transit of goods, emergency escape function or WK2 resistance category
- modular system: a variety of turnstile bars, roof elements and side panels in different materials and designs can be combined
- turnstile column and bars made of stainless steel
- speed of rotation changes to match that of person entering
- low energy drive system
Kentaur full-height gates
The single wing version of our Kentaur FGE gate is mostly used in outside areas to provide access for people with reduced mobility, frequently to complement a turnstile in the same design.
An interlock version is also available for increased security requirements.
Kentaur full-height gates provide access for people with reduced mobility.
Advantages Kentaur full-height gates
- reliable alternative to road barriers or sliding gates
- swift opening and closing of the door wings in the desired direction
- available with 1 or 2 door wings (for pedestrians or transit of goods)
- version with interlocking function
- door wings made of sturdy stainless steel
- modular system combinable with Kentaur turnstiles
Where Kentaur turnstiles and full-height gates can be put to good use
- industrial plants
- company premises
- airport and port areas
- power plants
- parking sites
- bike parks
- prisons/correctional facilities
- military installations
- educational facilities
- Finding us
PDF 1,95 MB