Access control - Time and attendance (T&A)
Payroll errors, under or overstaffing and inefficient time logging can cost you significant amounts of money.
Do you need to increase productivity by reducing employee lateness, unauthorised long breaks and early departures? Does clocking in and filling in time sheets take up too much time? Do you need to record staff absences due to accidents and sicknesses for insurance reasons?
Kaba exos’ sophisticated and intuitive time and attendance module can help you with all these requirements. It links directly to your enterprise resource planning (ERP) system to automate your data collection and save on administrative costs. It can be used individually or linked with access control. You have the option of using Kaba’s state-of-the-art B-web 9300 terminal series.
Kaba exos links directly to payroll and supports different working models, so you can manage flexitime, fixed time and shift rosters, and significantly reduce your administration costs.
- It manages each individual employee’s time, including flexible hours, overtime, annual leave, and security clearance.
- The T&A software module can be used either individually or linked with access control.
- The module is scalable to enterprise-wide processes such as statutory, contractual and tariff conditions, which you define.
- It can be programmed so that it’s specific to your operational procedures at no extra cost.
- The system allows your staff to request leave, log remote timesheets, and make corrections directly via Web Client, increasing administrative savings.
- The system ensures you're compliant with working-time rules and regulations.
The Kaba exos time and attendance module is ideal for accurate recording, monitoring and managing staff punctuality, holidays, sickness, fixed and variable hours, shift rotation, etc. It is extensively used within a wide range of applications including:
- Manufacturing sector
- Educational institutions
- Banks and other financial institutions
- Retail sector
- Government facilities
- Police & fire services
- Processing plants
- Stadia and leisure centres
- Corporate and commercial office buildings
- Finding us